Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Neurology

Well, neurology is better that psychiatry! I am finally getting to do some tests and use my brain in my new rotation. Only 3 days in, there is a whole lot more to learn but so far I am having a really good time and it is amazing how fast I am getting comfortable talking with patients and learning how to get all the information necessary to hopefully help them. All this month I am hoping to get comfortable and prepared for next month. I am really excited to be rotating in Hematology/ Oncology next month. Keep me in your thoughts, I really hope that will be my future career so fingers crossed that everything goes well. I will update more when I have some good stories. Just another update, the baby is the size of an orange now and we are hopefully going to find out boy or girl next friday! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment