Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Ultimate Update

Well, this blog has been an utter failure over the past few months. So we will give you the run down in bullet point format.
-I finished my 5th semester of medical school, I am officially 5/8 a doctor.
-I have declared internal medicine as my career path. I do intend to subspecialize but that is in the more distant future so it doesn't matter a whole lot right now.
-Christie is due to have a baby at any time. She has had a great pregnancy which most of you have probably followed on the only of our 3 blogs that still gets updated. There will be baby updates on that blog and maybe a few select pics on this blog.
-I am currently on my family medicine rotation. I am learning a lot, getting weekends off and no call. I really can't complain.
-I have a 2 week course next and then I have a month off! I will have to pick up an extra elective during 4th year but that seems to be a pretty good trade off to spend some time with the new baby and all the family when they come to visit.

Well since this blog is all about my adventures I guess I can blame my poor follow through with the lack of adventures. But I will make an attempt to do a better job...

1 comment:

  1. Believe me going to medical school, being married, having a baby, planning your future.....whew......that's quite an exciting adventure !!!
    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete