Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dog Gone Cold 5K

Look at my little champ. This is pre-race, Addy was so excited she could hardly control herself. This was a local 5K to support animal groups in the area and the turn out was great. Over 300 runners were there and probably 1/4 of those were running with their dogs.
Look at Addy ready to fire. Unfortunately the weimaraner just behind her beat us but I will take the blame there. I think if I hadn't been so sick recently and we had trained we would have been the winners. Maybe next year...

Here we are finishing. 14th overall and the 3rd dog to cross the line. Addy helped win us some gourmet doggy treats and a loaf of homemade bread. Good work pooch. Hopefully there will be some more adventures in the near future. Till next time...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh......Addie's soooo cute !! Your not bad either. Looks a little cold though for my taste...but you go big guy.
    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete