Friday, February 25, 2011

Welcome Peyton

Obviously I am assuming that most of you have seen pictures of our new little bundle of joy. Here is one more. Our new jogging stroller with little Peyton all strapped in, looking like she is ready to go to the moon. Well she is doing great and Christie is doing well, trying to adjust to the lack of sleep. I have said that my month on GI surgery in December prepared me for functioning with minimal sleep. Honestly though I sleep through most of it each night.
So, other than that we are excited that in a few days Mom and Pop will be visiting from Oregon along with Gretchen and Shaun and Grandma and Grandpa. Our own little family reunion.
I just finished my chronic disease rotation and now I am off for 1 month. Looking like this month will be much busier than I once thought but time at home should be great. Putting together my schedule for 4th year and looking at programs for residency. Hard to believe I am going to be done in just over a year. My next rotation is Pediatrics which should be pretty interesting especially after this month at home with Peyton.
I have a couple of races coming up, a 5K in downtown Augusta to benefit the MCG children's hospital and a 10K trail race at Fort Gordon. I am sure a few more races will come up this spring but that is all for now.
Softball is getting started so that is one more thing to look forward to. I am going to be playing intramurals and church league. I will try to get some pictures to post later.

2 comments:

  1. Just absolutely can't wait to see my new little granddaughter......she is so adorable in her "Bob" stroller ready for a ride. Hugs...lots of hugs are on their way !!!
    Love, Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so f-ing adorable in this picture!

    ReplyDelete